At Stoke Park Primary School, we actively seek out the best partners to excite, enrich and add challenge to the children’s learning.
Our current partners include:
- Bristol University Faculty of Science – delivering science workshops with the ‘wow factor’ to inspire a future generation of scientists.
- Upper Horfield Primary School and Filton Avenue Junior School – weekly lessons for pupils from all three schools who are working towards Level 6 in Reading and Maths.
- Bristol Rovers Football Club – the Bristol Rovers Study Centre provides learning projects at the stadium that are engaging and highly effective in stimulating interest in Maths and Reading.
- University of the West of England – providing reading mentors to children in Key Stage 2.
- Bristol Rugby Club – ex Bristol player, Rob Higgitt, is the school’s rugby coach and this enables our school to have close ties with the Club.
- Premiere Sports – Lee Roberts, ex Bristol City FC player, heads a sports programme at the school offering high quality coaching across Key Stage 1 and 2.
- Felix Braun – Felix is our artist-in-residence. He has been working with the school for seven years building pupils’ artistic talents and understanding of how to express ideas, thoughts and feelings through art.
- St James’ Church – Pastor Dave Jeal is a great friend of the school and is our chaplain. The church supports the school with its Christmas and Easter celebrations, and Dave is a regular visitor to our assemblies.